Tuesday, June 2, 2015

HAUL | Ulta: NYX, Revlon, derma


Hello marvelous readers! Today’s post comes to you from an unplanned trip to the mall, that turned into a great girls day out. It was a perfect Saturday morning in the most unexpected way. I have a schedule you see, every morning goes a little something like this: exercise, shower, work on blog etc... Well last Saturday when I was getting ready to work on my blog, my mom's cell phone rang, no I'm not clairvoyant, I just have fine tune hearing in my house. (and only there it seems...) It was my aunt inviting us to the mall and we went. As usual, I had to stop at Ulta, initially I was looking for that Kylie Jenner lipstick but ended up finding some other great, affordable products! So here is my little haul!

¡Hola maravillosos lectores! El post de hoy viene de un viaje espontáneo a las tiendas, que se convirtio en un gran girls day out. Era la perfecta madrugada de sábado en la manera más inesperada. Tengo un horario, cada mañana va algo asi: ejercisio, bañar me,  trabajar en mi blog etc… Bueno, el sábado pasado cuando me estaba alistando para trabajar en mi blog, el celular de mi mama soño, no soy clarividente, solo puedo oir muy bien en mi casa. (y aparece que solo allí…) Era mi tía invitandonos a las tiendas y fuimos. Como siempre, tuve que parar en Ulta, al principio estaba buscando ese pintalabios de Kylie Jenner pero termine encontrando otros productos ¡con precios razonables! ¡Ahor aquí estan mis compras!






NYX Matte Bronzer in Medium: I have been REALLY into bronzers lately, so much so, that I can’t leave the house without bronzer… But since I have only recently become bronzer obsessed, I owned a total of two bronzers. This could not go on, so in Ulta I looked at many bronzers. I really wanted to get the Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer but the price tag wasn’t within my range, instead I bought the NYX Matte Bronzer. Not surprisingly, I ended up really happy with this purchase! (NYX is quickly becoming one of my favorite makeup brands.) I use this bronzer for work everyday because it defines my face without being too dark.

NYX Matte Bronzer in Medium: He estado MUY captivada con bronceadores, tanto, que no puedo salir de la casa sin bronceador… Pero porque solo recientemente empezó mi obsesión, solo tengo dos bronceadores. Esto no pudo seguir así, entonces en Ulta mire todo los bronceadores. Queria comprar el Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer pero el precio era muy alto, mejor compre el NYX Matte Bronzer. No me sorprendí cuando me ¡gusto mucho esta compra! (NYX rápidamente se está convirtiendo en una de mis marcas favoritas de maquillaje.) Uso este bronceador cada día para el trabajo, defina mi cara sin ser muy oscuro.




NYX Above And Beyond Full Coverage Concealer in Medium: I’m a makeup lover, no doubt, but within this category I am a concealer junkie. I go through concealer more than any other makeup product. Although I have a couple of go to favorites, I love to look for new ones to try. I couldn’t resist picking this one up because it claimed to have full coverage and have a smooth application. So far I really like it but I’m not sure it’ll be replacing my favorite concealer of the moment. I use this concealer when I want full coverage for a night out. I have to remember to use it with a light hand so I don’t over do it.

NYX Above And Beyond Full Coverage Concealer in Medium: Sin duda, amo el maquillaje, pero en esta categoría, soy adicta al corrector. Termino mas correctores que ningún otro producto de maquillaje. Aunque tengo favoritos, me gusta mucho buscar nuevos. No pude resistir comprar este porque fue anunciado como teniendo cobertura completa y aplicación lisa. Hasta ahora me gusta mucho pero no se si va remplazar mis correctores favoritos del momento. Uso este corrector cuando quiero cobertura completa para una noche de salida. Tengo que recordar de usar solo poquito y no poner me de mas.




NYX Tame & Frame Tinted Brow Pomade in Espresso: I love giving my eye brows a bold look. Although I have two holy grail brow products, I keep hearing about brow pomades and see YouTubers use them with great results. Because of this I decided to try the NYX brow pomade. After trying it, right away I fell in love with it! I started using it religiously but then after a week I returned to my usual routine. The two reasons for the switch back, were that I felt they made my brows darker then I would like for everyday wear and because it would take longer to use the pomade instead of my regular routine.  I now use the pomade for days when I want my brows to look darker, like parties and nights out. For everyday wear though, I use my regular holy grail brow products, click here to see my brow routine!

NYX Tame & Frame Tinted Brow Pomade in Espresso: Me encanta dar le a mis cejas un look intenso. Aunque tengo dos products de cejas que son mis favoritos, estoy oyendo mucho de cremas para cejas en YouTube, con gran resultados. Por esto decide tratar la crema de cejas de NYX. Despues de tratar la, ¡inmediatamente me enamore con ella! Lo empecé usar religiosamente pero después de una semana regrese a mi rutina usual. Las dos razones por que regrese a mis otros productos, fueron que sentí que mis cejas se miraban más oscuras de lo que quería para entre semana y porque tomaba más tiempo cuando usaba la crema que en mi rutina regular. Ahora uso la crema en días que quiero que mis cejas aparezcan más oscuras, como para fiestas y cuando salgo en la noche. Para cada día, uso mis products de ceja favoritos, ¡has click aquí para ver mi rutina de ceja!



Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick 463 Sassy Mauve: Not being able to swatch the Revlon lipsticks meant a good deal of guess work... I never found it so annoying to not be able to swatch at the drugstore as I do now! But I did end up finding the "mauve" section. That is where I found this lipstick. After opening it and swatching it at home, it is not the perfect Kylie Jenner mauve I was hoping for but it is still a nice color, so I plan on keeping it. I think this purple mauve is a perfect demure color for spring and summer. What I like is that it is not too bright of a purple because all though I find those lipsticks beautiful, I don’t often dare to wear super bright colors. This is the perfect color to begin dipping my toes towards brighter lipsticks!

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick 463 Sassy Mauve: No poder probar los pintalabios de Revlon significó mucha adivinación… Nunca me ha molestado tanto ¡no poder probar los pintalabios en tiendas como ahora! Pero si encontre los pintalabios “mauve.” Allí es donde encontré este pintalabios. Despues de probarlo en casa, no es el color mauve perfecto como el de Kylie Jenner como quería, pero es un color bonito, y lo voy a seguir usando. Creo que este mauve morado es el perfecto color bajo para la primavera y verano. Lo que me gusta de este pintalabios es que no es un color tan intenso porque aunque esos colores son muy hermosos, no me atrevo a usar los tanto. ¡Este es el color perfecto para empezar a usar colores más intensos!




derma | e Anti-Wrinkle Vitamin A Retinyl Palmitate Crème: I’m just starting to experiment with skincare, one thing I’ve been really wanting to try is an anti aging cream. Even though, I’m in my 20’s I have read in many fashion and beauty magazines that it is never too early to start a skincare routine. I wanted a retinyl cream that wasn’t to harsh on my skin and derma seemed like a really good option because it’s meant for all skin types. It also has natural ingredients and is cruelty free. Although it has helped make my skin feel and look more youthful, I think I will try a stronger formula next time. This is because I am starting to notice, cringe, fine lines and this helps but hasn’t eliminated them.

derma | e Anti-Wrinkle Vitamin A Retinyl Palmitate Crème: Apenas estoy empezando a experimentar con cuidado de la pile, una cosa que he querido tratar es una crema anti envejecimiento. Apesar de que, estoy en mis 20’s he leído muchas revistas de estilo y belleza donde dicen que nunca es muy temprano para empezar una rutina de cuidado de piel. Quería tratar una crema de retinol que no era muy dura en mi piel y derma era una buena opción porque es una crema para cualquier tipo de piel. También tiene ingredientes naturales y no usan crueldad para fabricar el producto. Aunque si a ayudó que mi piel aparezca más juvenil, creo que la proxima vez necesito una formula mas fuerte. Esto se debe a que estoy empezando a notar, me en cojo, arrugas finas y esta crema ayuda pero no las a eliminado.

Have you gone shopping lately? ¿Has ido de compras recientemente?

Thank you for reading and commenting! ¡Gracias por leer y comentar!

Love,
Perla Sanchez

YouTube Polyvore/ Tumblr/ Instagram/ Pinterest @perlasancheza Twitter  

My newest YouTube video!

No comments:

Post a Comment